- teacher dating 18 year old former student
- kostenlose bekanntschaften Trier
- how to start a dating agency uk
- Nude online webcam photos
- fatou camara sexe
- inteligencia artificial steven spielberg online dating
- mail ru russian dating sites
A normal animal under minimal stress increases ascorbic output to the human equivalent of 10 to 20 grams daily.
Under physical and chemical stress, animals can increase this ascorbic output three to five fold.
A daily intake of 10 to 20 grams by an unstressed human is not high.
Under stress the need for ascorbic may go up to 30 to 100 grams daily.
I first learned about mega-dosing with Vitamin C to alleviate opiate withdrawal symptoms a few months ago, and after much research on the subject, I’ve developed an easy and effective step-by-step plan (taken from a major study) that anyone can use …and I have to tell you, I’m really excited about this article!